Who We Are
FuturePro is a team of experienced professionals passionate about providing the best in eCommerce fulfilment, mail, warehouse and distribution services.
FuturePro Logistics strives to behave ethically. To this end our values include:
- Staff. Our people are central to everything we do. Our goal is to help them develop in a secure supportive team. We pay fair salaries that recognise their critically important contribution to a successful company.
- Can do. We maintain a can do attitude in all of our endeavors, always understanding that our customers rely on us to deliver a quality product.
- Green solutions. Working with our customers and suppliers we aim to find green solutions and eradicate waste wherever practical.
- Paying suppliers on time. We build strong long-term relationships. We believe that paying suppliers on time is the right thing to do for healthy business relationships and the UK economy.
- Sustainable business. We aim to achieve a financially strong business able to support our customers needs and to fund our growth ambitions
We are not perfect. When we do not meet our customer standards we will put in place solutions to improve and get it right.
Managing Director and founder, Mark has a successful track record in the logistics industry in both senior operational and business development roles.
After 17 years of running large warehousing and transport operations for Brake Brothers and Panasonic he moved into third party logistics working for KWE, Yusen Logistics and Europa Worldwide.
Mark has worked with a range of UK & International companies in sectors ranging from Healthcare, FMCG, Wine & eCommerce sectors. He has designed and implemented logistics solutions for well-known companies including Astra Zeneca, Baxter Healthcare, BIC, Mitsubishi, Humax Electronics & Naked Wines.
Operations are led by Stefan, whose keen eye for detail is essential to our customer service and business growth plans.
As an IT director he has had a successful career leading teams to design, run and re-engineer complex operations systems for a business with a turnover of over a billion dollars, stocking and distributing over 100,000 electronics components products from manufacturers across the globe.
Stefan is used to big challenges, including designing and implementing bespoke sales and warehouse management software. Grounded in practical experience Stefan, "Mr Detail” now leads the FuturePro operations and IT, passionate about building our business and working with customers to deliver great service day-in-day out.